- Being Tired.
- Being Hungry.
- Under Caffeinated.
- Being Rushed.
- Change of Plans. (Especially last second when I have no time to prepare. How do you prepare for that???)
- Bored. (Yep I’m a hyper person. I like to be working, moving, learning, entertained, reading, doing SOMETHING other than just doing nothing.)
- Being Lied to.
- Being Hurt.
- Being Frustrated.
- Being Scared.
- Not Being Heard. (I’m sure most Mom’s can relate to having to repeat yourself over and over and over again, especially at Bedtime.)
- Stress/Feeling Overwhelmed.
- Having to Wait/ Feeling like something is taking FOREVER to happen.
SuperStarrs, I pray that you are able to have a Blessed Easter Weekend!!!
If you don’t have a home church, this is the perfect Sunday to go check a place out. Easter Sunday services are so Beautiful and the members are expecting you to visit. You are Welcome, they are expecting YOU, and they have been working hard to prepare for YOUR visit. There will be many visitors, so you don’t have to feel that you will be the only newbie. So go celebrate with others!!!
If you are not a Christian and have questions about what that is all about or who Jesus is, Check out My Upper Management page. It’s where I’ve got more info for you.
I truly believe the reason why Reese’s eggs are so much better than Reese’s cups, is because there is more peanut butter to chocolate ratio!!! If you like M&M’s, then you’d LOVE Cadbury’s mini eggs because they are way better!!! There’s more creamy chocolate and the crunchy shells, make it the best of both worlds!!! Creamy & Crunchy!!! SUPER YUMMY!!!
Do you have a favorite Easter Treat???
If so, what is it???
What is you favorite thing about Springtime???
Make Healthy Choices!!!
- ALL THE TIME FOODS. Examples are Fruits, Veggies, Whole grains, Lean Meats, Dairy, Nuts, Beans, & Healthy Fats.
- SOMETIME FOODS. Examples are Cakes, Cookies, Pie, Ice Cream, Chips, White Breads, Fried Foods, Candy, Soda, Fruit Snacks, and all other Treat Foods.
Basically All The Time Foods, is just that. They can be eaten all the time. Even with healthy fats and dairy, they satisfy you and have health benefits to them. Most people don’t want to drink whole gallon of milk or a cup of olive oil. Naturally our bodies tell us when we have had enough, and are satisfied. However eating an entire bag of chips, box of cookies or any other process foods are different. The sugar can become addictive leaving you wanting more and more. The foods have been engineered to keep you eating them, so that you will continue to buy more of their chips, soda, snack cakes etc. Also these foods are high in bad fats, sugar, salts and other chemicals that are artificial. Because they are not natural, our bodies have a harder time processing them and knowing when we have had enough. Which is exactly why they should be eaten only sometimes.
Hello SuperStarrs, you are probably wondering why I am talking about Scientology today. In the video below I explain my thoughts and the message of how our thoughts and beliefs effect our actions.
What lies have you been believing???
What Truth replaces those lies???
Are you gonna use the Truth to fight against those lies???
Do you have a Broken Spirit???
Are you going to get help and allow the healing to begin???
Do you have a Cheerful mind???
Are you gonna fight to have a Cheerful mind???
Make Healthy Choices while you are “In The Weighting”.
Remember You are a SuperStarr!!!
Hello SuperStarrs, We are all gonna have days when we just want to stay in bed or on the couch. I know because I have totally been there before. This is where you have to press through until exercise becomes a habit. When you feel and see the benefits, then you will have exercise as your lifestyle, meaning you do it no matter what. However you will still have days that you will want to talk yourself out of it before you even start. Today’s video I am sharing what has helped me to keep going even when I’m having a off day.
- Prepare the night before. It saves time and frustration having everything ready to go. Keeping all your workout gear in one place helps you to always know where everything is. Just remember to put it back where it belongs, when you return from you run or the gym.
- Use Caffeine as your friend. When you need extra energy to get moving, drink some caffeine. Don’t drink too much if you work out after work or evening, because it could back fire on you not being able to sleep later. So just have a cup of coffee, you don’t need a triple shot at 6 o’clock at night.
- Citrus. Whether you drink, eat it or just smell citrus, it wakes you up. I LOVE oranges!!! Just peeling the orange smells SO GOOD!!!
- Create a Workout Jam. Create your soundtrack for getting healthy and feeling good!!! Music motivates and moves our moods so much!!! I’m sure you have experienced before, having a bad day and then your song comes on the Radio, Pandora, or Spotify and in just a few seconds of hearing your Jam, all is good in the world!!! Music moves us, so use it to get yourself moving into the Healthy Strong Body that you want!!!
What is your favorite music to listen to when you work out???
What songs do you suggest that I add to my Workout Jam???
Who else still uses an iPod???
Share with me when you have made your Workout Jam, comment below DONE!!!
Make Healthy Choices while you are “In the Weighting”.
- Jesus says if you hold His teachings. We hold onto what’s important to us, and what we don’t want to lose. Other translations says if we “Abide” and “Remain Faithful” in His teachings. Basically, we know and obey His teachings.
- Then, you will know the Truth and it will set you Free.
We got to do our part, so that He will be able to do His!!! The more time you spend time in God’s Word, the more you will learn about Jesus and the deeper your relationship will be with Him. He will lead, guide and help you, with what you are to do. Our relationship with Jesus is the most important relationship we have in this life.
Hello SuperStarrs!!! Today I’m chatting with you on the importance of feeding yourself the “Good Stuff”. Watch the video below to where I share with you my thoughts on the “Good Stuff” and some tips that help me to keep feeding myself the “Good Stuff”.
When I get home from the store and unpack everything, I put the veggies and fruit into the sink to rinse before putting them away. Except berries. We don’t rinse them until we are ready to eat them. If they sit in the fridge with any extra moisture, they will get fuzzy pretty quick. I fill the sink full of clean water and about a half to a cup full of vinegar. I let them sit for a few minutes before wiping and rinsing them off. Make sure they are good and dry before putting them away. I let them air dry on a Kitchen towel or hand dry them if I’m in a hurry.
I find it’s so much easier to bake eggs rather than boil them. Here’s how I do it.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place eggs in a muffin tin.
- Put them in oven to bake for 30 mins.
4. Take eggs from oven and place in an ice bath for 10 mins. ( I just fill one side of the sink up with water to cover eggs and add ice.)
5. Done. Enjoy your eggs or stick them in fridge until you are ready to eat them. They will have a small brown spot from sitting in the muffing tin. It’s all good, just eat it or cut it off when you peel them.
Feeding Your Spirit
I LOVE this scripture so much that I had My Amazing Talented Husband put it into the Design when He redid our Kitchen. I wanted everyone who came into our home and ate in our Kitchen to know that “The Lord Is Good” and to know that is why we are Blessed!!! I want them to accept the invitation that Jesus offers to them. I pray that their life will be changed and Blessed because of their relationship with Jesus!!!
This is My Husbands Brilliance of creating this glass art piece above our pantry. He is just so Creative and Talented!!! One of the many reasons I Married him!!!
What can you do to help feed yourself the “Good Stuff”???
What changes are you going to make to help yourself to eat your veggies???
Is there a veggie you are gonna give another try???
When in your day are you going to feed yourself with the Truth found in God’s Word???
Are you going to start your day, have an afternoon pick up, or end your day in the Word???
Some days can you do all three???
Remember that every time you make a Healthy Choice you are Loving Yourself!!!
Continue making Healthy Choices while you are “In The Weighting”!!!