Hey SuperStarrs, How’s it going??? We are having an Awesome Spring here in Illinois. The weather has been warm already, so I’ve already got a some color on my skin. Which is Awesome of this pale girl!!! Just another reason I LOVE Running outside!!! Today’s video I’m chatting about Triggers. Maybe you already know yours and just need to know how to get a handle on them, or you have no idea what I’m talking about. Watch the video to find out why it’s so important to know you triggers and how to respond when they happen.
I shared a few of My Triggers but here is more.
- Being Tired.
- Being Hungry.
- Under Caffeinated.
- Being Rushed.
- Change of Plans. (Especially last second when I have no time to prepare. How do you prepare for that???)
- Bored. (Yep I’m a hyper person. I like to be working, moving, learning, entertained, reading, doing SOMETHING other than just doing nothing.)
- Being Lied to.
- Being Hurt.
- Being Frustrated.
- Being Scared.
- Not Being Heard. (I’m sure most Mom’s can relate to having to repeat yourself over and over and over again, especially at Bedtime.)
- Stress/Feeling Overwhelmed.
- Having to Wait/ Feeling like something is taking FOREVER to happen.
After you know your triggers you can be proactive by preparing as much as you can and not putting yourself in those situations as much as possible. Example, It’s late and you know you have to get up early and have a busy day, but you are tempted to watch just one more episode. Knowing you are not the best you when you are tired, will help you to push stop before the seconds count down to automatically start the next episode on Netflix and go to bed. Then you can get a good night’s sleep and have a blessed productive day. If something does come up, you will be more stable and able to handle it. Being exhausted will only will only add to the stress of whatever is going on.
If you haven’t watched this video “You Do Have What It Takes!!!” check it out.
SuperStarrs, What are Your Triggers???
Please comment below and share with us, as you discover your Triggers. You could help someone else learn that they too have the same trigger.
Have a Blessed Week!!!
Make Healthy Choices while you are “In The Weighting”!!!