By now you are getting into a workout routine, drinking more water and eating healthier and then a Life Interruption happens. Instead of getting bummed out and discouraged, refocus and use this time to get other things done. This video I share 5 things YOU CAN DO even if you can’t get your normal workout in.
1) Do what YOU CAN DO!!! If you really want to make a change, you will find a way to keep going!!!
2) Take This Time to Work on Projects or Meal Prep. Most of us have projects we can work on. Organizing the closets, Decluttering the Kitchen or Bathroom cabinets, or shredding the paper clutter. Not only will we feel great about getting stuff done but it will help make our environment more peaceful. The kids can help too. You can get them in the car, drive to the car wash, have them help clean up their mess and then drive them to finally cash in the free slushes or ice cream coupons they’ve gotten from school. Added Bonus is when they know they are gonna be the ones wiping up the soda syrup from the cup holders. They start remembering to throw their drinks away instead of leaving them there to leak!!! Your Welcome 😃
3) Use This Time to Research. Anything that you want to know more information about research it!!! Even if it something you are just curious about, check it out!!! At least then you’ll know yah or nah.
4) Enjoy This Time With Your Kids/Family/Self!!! God gave you a rest day. Enjoy it, don’t waste it fretting about not getting that one workout in. Enjoy today. We are not promised tomorrow!!!
5) Get Your Kids Involved With Your Workout. One of the many reasons I wanted to get healthy is so I can do things with my kids without getting too tired to continue. So get out there with them and see if they can keep up with you!!! 😉
So what are you gonna do this weekend or when the next Life Interruptions happens??? Comment below and share with the rest of the SuperStarrs!!!
Thanks SO much to each and everyone of you for watching my Videos, reading my Blog and following me on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter and Pinterest!!! It’s AMAZING being able to share my story with you. I pray you find encouragement, change your life and are able to share your story!!!
Make Healthy Choices while you are “In The Weighting” SuperStarrs!!!