- Being Tired.
- Being Hungry.
- Under Caffeinated.
- Being Rushed.
- Change of Plans. (Especially last second when I have no time to prepare. How do you prepare for that???)
- Bored. (Yep I’m a hyper person. I like to be working, moving, learning, entertained, reading, doing SOMETHING other than just doing nothing.)
- Being Lied to.
- Being Hurt.
- Being Frustrated.
- Being Scared.
- Not Being Heard. (I’m sure most Mom’s can relate to having to repeat yourself over and over and over again, especially at Bedtime.)
- Stress/Feeling Overwhelmed.
- Having to Wait/ Feeling like something is taking FOREVER to happen.
- ALL THE TIME FOODS. Examples are Fruits, Veggies, Whole grains, Lean Meats, Dairy, Nuts, Beans, & Healthy Fats.
- SOMETIME FOODS. Examples are Cakes, Cookies, Pie, Ice Cream, Chips, White Breads, Fried Foods, Candy, Soda, Fruit Snacks, and all other Treat Foods.
Basically All The Time Foods, is just that. They can be eaten all the time. Even with healthy fats and dairy, they satisfy you and have health benefits to them. Most people don’t want to drink whole gallon of milk or a cup of olive oil. Naturally our bodies tell us when we have had enough, and are satisfied. However eating an entire bag of chips, box of cookies or any other process foods are different. The sugar can become addictive leaving you wanting more and more. The foods have been engineered to keep you eating them, so that you will continue to buy more of their chips, soda, snack cakes etc. Also these foods are high in bad fats, sugar, salts and other chemicals that are artificial. Because they are not natural, our bodies have a harder time processing them and knowing when we have had enough. Which is exactly why they should be eaten only sometimes.
Hello SuperStarrs!!! Today I’m chatting with you on the importance of feeding yourself the “Good Stuff”. Watch the video below to where I share with you my thoughts on the “Good Stuff” and some tips that help me to keep feeding myself the “Good Stuff”.
When I get home from the store and unpack everything, I put the veggies and fruit into the sink to rinse before putting them away. Except berries. We don’t rinse them until we are ready to eat them. If they sit in the fridge with any extra moisture, they will get fuzzy pretty quick. I fill the sink full of clean water and about a half to a cup full of vinegar. I let them sit for a few minutes before wiping and rinsing them off. Make sure they are good and dry before putting them away. I let them air dry on a Kitchen towel or hand dry them if I’m in a hurry.
I find it’s so much easier to bake eggs rather than boil them. Here’s how I do it.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place eggs in a muffin tin.
- Put them in oven to bake for 30 mins.
4. Take eggs from oven and place in an ice bath for 10 mins. ( I just fill one side of the sink up with water to cover eggs and add ice.)
5. Done. Enjoy your eggs or stick them in fridge until you are ready to eat them. They will have a small brown spot from sitting in the muffing tin. It’s all good, just eat it or cut it off when you peel them.
Feeding Your Spirit
I LOVE this scripture so much that I had My Amazing Talented Husband put it into the Design when He redid our Kitchen. I wanted everyone who came into our home and ate in our Kitchen to know that “The Lord Is Good” and to know that is why we are Blessed!!! I want them to accept the invitation that Jesus offers to them. I pray that their life will be changed and Blessed because of their relationship with Jesus!!!
This is My Husbands Brilliance of creating this glass art piece above our pantry. He is just so Creative and Talented!!! One of the many reasons I Married him!!!
What can you do to help feed yourself the “Good Stuff”???
What changes are you going to make to help yourself to eat your veggies???
Is there a veggie you are gonna give another try???
When in your day are you going to feed yourself with the Truth found in God’s Word???
Are you going to start your day, have an afternoon pick up, or end your day in the Word???
Some days can you do all three???
Remember that every time you make a Healthy Choice you are Loving Yourself!!!
Continue making Healthy Choices while you are “In The Weighting”!!!