- Being Tired.
- Being Hungry.
- Under Caffeinated.
- Being Rushed.
- Change of Plans. (Especially last second when I have no time to prepare. How do you prepare for that???)
- Bored. (Yep I’m a hyper person. I like to be working, moving, learning, entertained, reading, doing SOMETHING other than just doing nothing.)
- Being Lied to.
- Being Hurt.
- Being Frustrated.
- Being Scared.
- Not Being Heard. (I’m sure most Mom’s can relate to having to repeat yourself over and over and over again, especially at Bedtime.)
- Stress/Feeling Overwhelmed.
- Having to Wait/ Feeling like something is taking FOREVER to happen.
SuperStarrs, I pray that you are able to have a Blessed Easter Weekend!!!
If you don’t have a home church, this is the perfect Sunday to go check a place out. Easter Sunday services are so Beautiful and the members are expecting you to visit. You are Welcome, they are expecting YOU, and they have been working hard to prepare for YOUR visit. There will be many visitors, so you don’t have to feel that you will be the only newbie. So go celebrate with others!!!
If you are not a Christian and have questions about what that is all about or who Jesus is, Check out My Upper Management page. It’s where I’ve got more info for you.
I truly believe the reason why Reese’s eggs are so much better than Reese’s cups, is because there is more peanut butter to chocolate ratio!!! If you like M&M’s, then you’d LOVE Cadbury’s mini eggs because they are way better!!! There’s more creamy chocolate and the crunchy shells, make it the best of both worlds!!! Creamy & Crunchy!!! SUPER YUMMY!!!
Do you have a favorite Easter Treat???
If so, what is it???
What is you favorite thing about Springtime???
Make Healthy Choices!!!
- ALL THE TIME FOODS. Examples are Fruits, Veggies, Whole grains, Lean Meats, Dairy, Nuts, Beans, & Healthy Fats.
- SOMETIME FOODS. Examples are Cakes, Cookies, Pie, Ice Cream, Chips, White Breads, Fried Foods, Candy, Soda, Fruit Snacks, and all other Treat Foods.
Basically All The Time Foods, is just that. They can be eaten all the time. Even with healthy fats and dairy, they satisfy you and have health benefits to them. Most people don’t want to drink whole gallon of milk or a cup of olive oil. Naturally our bodies tell us when we have had enough, and are satisfied. However eating an entire bag of chips, box of cookies or any other process foods are different. The sugar can become addictive leaving you wanting more and more. The foods have been engineered to keep you eating them, so that you will continue to buy more of their chips, soda, snack cakes etc. Also these foods are high in bad fats, sugar, salts and other chemicals that are artificial. Because they are not natural, our bodies have a harder time processing them and knowing when we have had enough. Which is exactly why they should be eaten only sometimes.
Hello SuperStarrs, you are probably wondering why I am talking about Scientology today. In the video below I explain my thoughts and the message of how our thoughts and beliefs effect our actions.
What lies have you been believing???
What Truth replaces those lies???
Are you gonna use the Truth to fight against those lies???
Do you have a Broken Spirit???
Are you going to get help and allow the healing to begin???
Do you have a Cheerful mind???
Are you gonna fight to have a Cheerful mind???
Make Healthy Choices while you are “In The Weighting”.
Remember You are a SuperStarr!!!
Hello SuperStarrs, We are all gonna have days when we just want to stay in bed or on the couch. I know because I have totally been there before. This is where you have to press through until exercise becomes a habit. When you feel and see the benefits, then you will have exercise as your lifestyle, meaning you do it no matter what. However you will still have days that you will want to talk yourself out of it before you even start. Today’s video I am sharing what has helped me to keep going even when I’m having a off day.
- Prepare the night before. It saves time and frustration having everything ready to go. Keeping all your workout gear in one place helps you to always know where everything is. Just remember to put it back where it belongs, when you return from you run or the gym.
- Use Caffeine as your friend. When you need extra energy to get moving, drink some caffeine. Don’t drink too much if you work out after work or evening, because it could back fire on you not being able to sleep later. So just have a cup of coffee, you don’t need a triple shot at 6 o’clock at night.
- Citrus. Whether you drink, eat it or just smell citrus, it wakes you up. I LOVE oranges!!! Just peeling the orange smells SO GOOD!!!
- Create a Workout Jam. Create your soundtrack for getting healthy and feeling good!!! Music motivates and moves our moods so much!!! I’m sure you have experienced before, having a bad day and then your song comes on the Radio, Pandora, or Spotify and in just a few seconds of hearing your Jam, all is good in the world!!! Music moves us, so use it to get yourself moving into the Healthy Strong Body that you want!!!
What is your favorite music to listen to when you work out???
What songs do you suggest that I add to my Workout Jam???
Who else still uses an iPod???
Share with me when you have made your Workout Jam, comment below DONE!!!
Make Healthy Choices while you are “In the Weighting”.