- Being Tired.
- Being Hungry.
- Under Caffeinated.
- Being Rushed.
- Change of Plans. (Especially last second when I have no time to prepare. How do you prepare for that???)
- Bored. (Yep I’m a hyper person. I like to be working, moving, learning, entertained, reading, doing SOMETHING other than just doing nothing.)
- Being Lied to.
- Being Hurt.
- Being Frustrated.
- Being Scared.
- Not Being Heard. (I’m sure most Mom’s can relate to having to repeat yourself over and over and over again, especially at Bedtime.)
- Stress/Feeling Overwhelmed.
- Having to Wait/ Feeling like something is taking FOREVER to happen.
Hello SuperStarrs, you are probably wondering why I am talking about Scientology today. In the video below I explain my thoughts and the message of how our thoughts and beliefs effect our actions.
What lies have you been believing???
What Truth replaces those lies???
Are you gonna use the Truth to fight against those lies???
Do you have a Broken Spirit???
Are you going to get help and allow the healing to begin???
Do you have a Cheerful mind???
Are you gonna fight to have a Cheerful mind???
Make Healthy Choices while you are “In The Weighting”.
Remember You are a SuperStarr!!!
- Jesus says if you hold His teachings. We hold onto what’s important to us, and what we don’t want to lose. Other translations says if we “Abide” and “Remain Faithful” in His teachings. Basically, we know and obey His teachings.
- Then, you will know the Truth and it will set you Free.
We got to do our part, so that He will be able to do His!!! The more time you spend time in God’s Word, the more you will learn about Jesus and the deeper your relationship will be with Him. He will lead, guide and help you, with what you are to do. Our relationship with Jesus is the most important relationship we have in this life.
Hello SuperStarrs!!! Today I’m chatting with you on the importance of feeding yourself the “Good Stuff”. Watch the video below to where I share with you my thoughts on the “Good Stuff” and some tips that help me to keep feeding myself the “Good Stuff”.
When I get home from the store and unpack everything, I put the veggies and fruit into the sink to rinse before putting them away. Except berries. We don’t rinse them until we are ready to eat them. If they sit in the fridge with any extra moisture, they will get fuzzy pretty quick. I fill the sink full of clean water and about a half to a cup full of vinegar. I let them sit for a few minutes before wiping and rinsing them off. Make sure they are good and dry before putting them away. I let them air dry on a Kitchen towel or hand dry them if I’m in a hurry.
I find it’s so much easier to bake eggs rather than boil them. Here’s how I do it.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place eggs in a muffin tin.
- Put them in oven to bake for 30 mins.
4. Take eggs from oven and place in an ice bath for 10 mins. ( I just fill one side of the sink up with water to cover eggs and add ice.)
5. Done. Enjoy your eggs or stick them in fridge until you are ready to eat them. They will have a small brown spot from sitting in the muffing tin. It’s all good, just eat it or cut it off when you peel them.
Feeding Your Spirit
I LOVE this scripture so much that I had My Amazing Talented Husband put it into the Design when He redid our Kitchen. I wanted everyone who came into our home and ate in our Kitchen to know that “The Lord Is Good” and to know that is why we are Blessed!!! I want them to accept the invitation that Jesus offers to them. I pray that their life will be changed and Blessed because of their relationship with Jesus!!!
This is My Husbands Brilliance of creating this glass art piece above our pantry. He is just so Creative and Talented!!! One of the many reasons I Married him!!!
What can you do to help feed yourself the “Good Stuff”???
What changes are you going to make to help yourself to eat your veggies???
Is there a veggie you are gonna give another try???
When in your day are you going to feed yourself with the Truth found in God’s Word???
Are you going to start your day, have an afternoon pick up, or end your day in the Word???
Some days can you do all three???
Remember that every time you make a Healthy Choice you are Loving Yourself!!!
Continue making Healthy Choices while you are “In The Weighting”!!!